Eighty-four percent of pet owners bought pet supplies in the past year, compared with 89 percent for dog owners. On average, British pet owners spend 43 pounds a month on pet supplies. Men (? 57) are the highest spenders, but their average spending declines with age. Indeed, millennials (ages 18-37) are more likely to buy toys and more types of accessories for their pets, spending an average of about 65 pounds a month.
In terms of the way young consumers treat their pets, 51% of those aged 16-34 agreed that it was important to celebrate their pets' birthdays or buy them gifts on important occasions such as Christmas. Over the past 12 months, as many as 30 percent of people ages 16 to 24 have bought Christmas stockings for their pets.
- Three Conditions To Keep A Pet
- Pet Toy Trend
- Which Pet Products Are The Most Popular?
- A 1 Billion Pound British Pet Supply Market Is ...
- How Do Pet Products Compete For Market Advantage
- Trend: Pet Store Layout Internet Market
- Communication With Pets Starts With Play
- Characteristics Of Chinese Pet Market Consumption
- Domestic Pet Supplies Development Status
- Pet Products Marketing Strategy
- 2019 Exhibition
- What Are The Recommendations For Using A Dog Le...
- Announcement Of Obtaining A Patent Certificate