1.Keep the skin clean
Comb is usually used to remove loose hair and keep the skin clean, reducing the probability of skin and parasitic diseases. And evenly distribute the oil attached to the hair, making the fur look more supple and shiny.
2.Stimulate new hair growth
For dogs with long or double hairs, combing can clean the underlying dead hair and stimulate the growth of new hair. And in the bath, the shampoo can penetrate the skin surface more easily.
3.Pay attention to combing time
Depending on the type of dog's fur, the number of combings per week varies. For short, smooth hair, it can be combed twice a week. For long, smooth hair, it needs to be combed every day. Between these two types of hair can be combed 3-5 times a week as needed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Seven kinds of supplies for daily dog walking
- A dog's coat is brushed
- How to choose a comb for your pet？
- How to cut your cat's nails？
- Pet Dog Traction Rope type
- Selection of pet dog traction Rope
- How to properly brush and use dog teeth
- What to watch for in your hairbrush
- Pet Grooming comb out pet healthy hair
- How to choose dog pet supplies
- Use of rope pet leash
- Use of dog pin comb
- Benefits of pet grooming care
- dog collars and harnesses use
- Popularization of pets
- What types of pet toys are there? Is there any ...
- How to properly bathe the dog
- How to choose a pin comb for a dog
- Notes on dog grooming clippers
- How to choose the right comb for the dog? What ...