When a dog pin comb is used to comb a long, fluffy, curved pet, a dog pin comb is required. It will make the pet's hair more fluffy and light.
Pin combs are large and small, and can be selected according to the body shape of their favorite pets. For example, small dogs and cats can choose small dog pin combs. For medium and large dogs, you can choose a larger dog pin comb for the pets. The owner is labor-saving and the pet is more comfortable.
Due to the relatively short pin teeth, it is difficult to comb the roots of the hair when combing the cats and dogs. When using a dog pin comb, the hair can be layered for combing, and the order from the tip of the hair to the root can loosen the hair comb and not hurt the baby. Gently combing against the hair creates a fluffy effect.
Note: The tip of the dog pin comb is sharper, so when combing the pet, the thinner parts of the skin must be careful, such as eyes, ears, belly, etc., do not tie to the cat and dog skin. Also be careful not to get yourself.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Seven kinds of supplies for daily dog walking
- A dog's coat is brushed
- How to choose a comb for your pet？
- How to cut your cat's nails？
- Pet Dog Traction Rope type
- Selection of pet dog traction Rope
- How to properly brush and use dog teeth
- What to watch for in your hairbrush
- Pet Grooming comb out pet healthy hair
- How to choose dog pet supplies
- Benefits of pet grooming care
- dog collars and harnesses use
- Popularization of pets
- What types of pet toys are there? Is there any ...
- How to properly bathe the dog
- How to choose a pin comb for a dog
- Notes on dog grooming clippers
- How to choose the right comb for the dog? What ...
- How to properly bathe the dog?
- The use of True Touch Glove