By touching the gloves, the glove's soft silicone finishing technique quickly and effectively removes excess fur from the pet.
Designed to mimic the gentle touch of the hand, True Touch Glove features silicone-finished techniques to massage the pet while removing excess hair.
Unlike traditional hair removal brushes, this one-piece glove fits perfectly into your pet's body, so you can comb every inch of fur. When you pamper your beloved cat or dog, excess hair and debris and dirt can loosen and stick to the silicone surface of the glove.
Once the finish is complete, simply peel off the fur layer on the glove and dispose of it.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Seven kinds of supplies for daily dog walking
- A dog's coat is brushed
- How to choose a comb for your pet？
- How to cut your cat's nails？
- Pet Dog Traction Rope type
- Selection of pet dog traction Rope
- How to properly brush and use dog teeth
- What to watch for in your hairbrush
- Pet Grooming comb out pet healthy hair
- How to choose dog pet supplies
- Pet toy development trend
- What kind of supplies do you need at home when ...
- 8 advantages of dog leash
- Why do dogs like to sleep next to you?
- Some Notes On Cat Nail Cutting