Pets have gradually gained popularity because they have the characteristics of relieving human pressure and not appealing to human beings. People gradually began to buy daily necessities, food, and clothing for pets, and began to provide beauty, medical care, domestication, and end-of-life services for pets, and designed personalized products for pets.
According to the research report of the Prospective Industry Research Institute, the global pet market in 2015 was approximately US$105 billion. In the past six years, the global pet market has maintained a year-on-year growth rate of around 5%. Among them, the United States is the world's largest and most mature pet consumer market, with a total expenditure of $60.28 billion in the pet industry. Other pet industry markets such as Europe and Japan have reached a certain level.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Seven kinds of supplies for daily dog walking
- A dog's coat is brushed
- How to choose a comb for your pet？
- How to cut your cat's nails？
- Pet Dog Traction Rope type
- Selection of pet dog traction Rope
- How to properly brush and use dog teeth
- What to watch for in your hairbrush
- Pet Grooming comb out pet healthy hair
- How to choose dog pet supplies
- What types of pet toys are there? Is there any ...
- How to properly bathe the dog
- How to choose a pin comb for a dog
- Notes on dog grooming clippers
- How to choose the right comb for the dog? What ...
- How to properly bathe the dog?
- The use of True Touch Glove
- Pet toy development trend
- What kind of supplies do you need at home when ...
- 8 advantages of dog leash