With the growing number of dog owners, more and more attention has been paid to the dog's health problems, such as its oral health. We need to develop a good habit of brushing teeth from a young age, so as to ensure its oral and dental health. But how do we properly brush and use dogs?
Of course, you need a toothbrush with toothpaste, but some owners may feel that the strength of the toothbrush can hurt the dog's gums. They choose the finger brush to help the dog brush his teeth. The finger brush will wrap your finger, making it easier and more flexible to operate without hurting the dog's gums and preventing the dog from biting your finger.
Another is the use of dog toothpaste, in fact, brushing the dog teeth is not much different than we brush ourselves, just different posture. We first need to apply the toothpaste to the toothbrush or finger brush, and then the dog's teeth, according to the sequence of teeth to brush the dog in a circle, from top to bottom, from outside to inside. Other owners worry that if their dog accidentally eats toothpaste, there is no danger, so you can rest assured. Because dog toothpaste is specially made for dogs, even if you eat it, it won't be very harmful.
In addition we also want to know the right time to brush your teeth, we should have a dog in the evening after motion, because in the sports consumes a lot of energy, it won't have too much energy to and you resist, both to reduce the rate of dogs resistance, can reduce the number of bacteria breeding, in the evening let dogs keep the mouth clean.
Finally, we must pay attention to the number of dogs to brush your teeth, began to let the dog as soon as possible to adapt to brush your teeth, let it form the good habit of brushing your teeth, brush can every day to give it time, wait until the dog fully adapt to the later, can't give it brushing too frequently, but also cannot too little number, brush at least three to four times a week. To ensure the health of the dog's mouth and teeth.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Seven kinds of supplies for daily dog walking
- A dog's coat is brushed
- How to choose a comb for your pet？
- How to cut your cat's nails？
- Pet Dog Traction Rope type
- Selection of pet dog traction Rope
- What to watch for in your hairbrush
- Pet Grooming comb out pet healthy hair
- How to choose dog pet supplies
- Pet supplies industry development trend
- What are the benefits of using a 10 foot retrac...
- what is the best dog shedding brush
- Instructions for use of pet Massage Brush
- where to buy true touch glove
- Different brush applications
- Global pet industry development prospects