Shedding comb: It has knife-shaped comb teeth, which can cut off the knot and has a strong opening function.
Teeth comb: The dog's coat is fluffed, and the stuck hair is combed to remove small knots and dead hair. Suitable for hairy fluffy dogs, such as VIP, Bichon, Pomeran, etc. due to different functions.
Row comb: For dogs with slender, smooth dogs, they can be well combed. The combs are arranged neatly in a row, and the combs are of various types according to the density and coarse subdivision of the comb teeth. It is mainly used to comb the coat that is more fluent and has no hair knot. It can also be used to pull the hair with a row of combs. This is a way for small dogs such as poodles and Bichon dogs to be used to sculpt the coats after picking up the coats.
Nail palladium comb: comb teeth are similar to flat combs, the comb spacing is large, each comb tooth can be rotated, the resistance is small during the process of combing, the damage to the hair is small, the handle is perpendicular to the comb teeth, and the force is better, which is more suitable A relatively large dog. Applicable to dogs with thick hair and large size, fluffy hair but combable, such as Samoyed, Su Mu, Gu Mu and so on.
Flea comb: The comb is fine and the gap between the teeth is very small. It is like a small scorpion. Using such a comb to carefully comb the whole body coat, you can comb the dirt attached to the coat and the parasite on the skin surface.
Hair removal comb: suitable for hair removal in dogs, remove excess fluff.
Hair brush: It has a certain cleaning effect, which can remove the floating soil on the body surface and is suitable for short-haired dogs.
Massage comb (long handle needle comb, round handle comb): The needle teeth have elasticity and can play a certain massage effect. Resin or rubber is the main material, there is no copper needle or comb in the traditional sense, only thick, comb-like comb teeth, the main purpose is not to comb the coat, but to massage the skin through the hair.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Seven kinds of supplies for daily dog walking
- A dog's coat is brushed
- How to choose a comb for your pet？
- How to cut your cat's nails？
- Pet Dog Traction Rope type
- Selection of pet dog traction Rope
- How to properly brush and use dog teeth
- What to watch for in your hairbrush
- Pet Grooming comb out pet healthy hair
- How to choose dog pet supplies
- How to properly bathe the dog?
- The use of True Touch Glove
- Pet toy development trend
- What kind of supplies do you need at home when ...
- 8 advantages of dog leash
- Why do dogs like to sleep next to you?
- Some Notes On Cat Nail Cutting