Hardness combs are mainly used for opening knots, and sometimes for large dogs or dogs with very hard hair. The weakness of this comb is that it is easy to break the hair.
Soft pins can be used to give soft-haired dogs or cats, as well as smaller single-layered dogs, such as Yorkshire, Maltese, etc., which sometimes filter hair. Knot, make the hair comb is not thorough.
Pin combs are used in a wide variety of applications, and are suitable for all breeds, meaning that all dogs and cats can be used. Because it is soft and hard, it can be used for both combing and daily care, so no matter what breed of dog or cat you are feeding, it is very correct to choose this comb.
It is recommended that you use a stainless steel comb. Because the pet itself comes with fungi, and the stainless steel comb itself does not carry bacteria, naturally it will not spread bacteria! Moreover, the comb of this material is not easy to generate static electricity, so it is possible to avoid the risk of flying hair and knotting again.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Seven kinds of supplies for daily dog walking
- A dog's coat is brushed
- How to choose a comb for your pet？
- How to cut your cat's nails？
- Pet Dog Traction Rope type
- Selection of pet dog traction Rope
- How to properly brush and use dog teeth
- What to watch for in your hairbrush
- Pet Grooming comb out pet healthy hair
- How to choose dog pet supplies
- Notes on dog grooming clippers
- How to choose the right comb for the dog? What ...
- How to properly bathe the dog?
- The use of True Touch Glove
- Pet toy development trend
- What kind of supplies do you need at home when ...
- 8 advantages of dog leash
- Why do dogs like to sleep next to you?
- Some Notes On Cat Nail Cutting