Regular brushing is the key. Different brushes work best depending on your dog's coat. Like the Golden Retriever and the Husky, the variety of thicker, more plentiful jackets requires a smoother brush. A shorter coat can start with a bristle brush. Either way, regular brushing will help prevent falling off. Also, for you and your puppy, this is a good time to combine.
Professional Tip: Use warm weather to brush your pets outside. This helps reduce pet dander in allergic patients and makes cleaning easier.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Seven kinds of supplies for daily dog walking
- A dog's coat is brushed
- How to choose a comb for your pet？
- How to cut your cat's nails？
- Pet Dog Traction Rope type
- Selection of pet dog traction Rope
- How to properly brush and use dog teeth
- What to watch for in your hairbrush
- Pet Grooming comb out pet healthy hair
- How to choose dog pet supplies
- Global pet industry development prospects
- Dog Collars and Harnesses use method
- Features and benefits of our dog grooming brush...
- How to train dogs not to bite things
- Daily cleaning of the small dog food bowl
- why should we help pets comb?
- Use of rope pet leash
- Use of dog pin comb
- Benefits of pet grooming care
- dog collars and harnesses use